The PTA strengthens the community and improves the educational experience at RCF by supporting the families, the students, and the staff through our various initiatives. Our mission is steadfast: to make every child’s potential a reality by advocating for all children at RCF. This year your membership dues and general donations will enable the PTA to continue our community building and advocacy efforts. Your support is appreciated.
WE COULD NOT DO WHAT WE DO WITHOUT OUR PARENT VOLUNTEERS!
The RCF PTA is run entirely by Parent and Staff volunteers. Through their time and efforts, the PTA can provide enrichment and programming for ALL RCF students. We have volunteer opportunities for all! We’ve got a job for you even if you only have a little bit of time. No matter what your interests, talents or available time, there is a volunteer opportunity to fit any family. Whether you can lend an hour or two per year at your child’s lunch and recess, and hour or two per month as a room parent or more time chairing a committee or event, we can help you find an opportunity that will make a difference for our students.
PTA Sponsored programs include:
- Cultural arts (such as assemblies, artists-in-residence, science, drama, writing, and music)
- Extra classroom instructional materials and technology
- New books and resources for the media center
- After-school enrichment programs that develop academic, artistic, language, and athletic skills
- Community events for families (such as the Fall Picnic, Spring Fair,
- Silent Auction, Multicultural Night, the Art and Talent Showcase, and Book Fair)
- The RCF Nature Trail
- Grants to teachers for special academic programs and initiatives
- Staff appreciation events and gifts
- Public advocacy for school modernization
- Publication of the school directory
- …and much more!